Our practice specializes in
Our practice has extensive history consulting with private and public employers and facilitating compliance with state and federal disability statutes. We are dedicated to working with our clients to find vocational solutions to complex occupational problems.
At Suhonos’ Occupational Services, Inc., our mission is to assist in the resolution of vocational disruption by offering comprehensive evaluations, job market assessments, and determination of earning capacity.
Our approach focuses on delivering professional and ethical work, while adhering to well- founded academic principles based on peer-reviewed, published, standardized methodologies used in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation. Our practice specializes in thorough consultative processes that lead to the delivery of objective expert opinions.
Consulting and Expert Witness services
Our services are tailored towards each of our client’s individual and vocational needs. Each vocational opinion considers the legal criteria and vocational principles applicable to the individual’s case history, while factoring in labor market changes, occupational requirements and accommodations, and impacts of injury on earning capacity. Rehabilitation evaluations may be completed as part of a comprehensive counseling approach or in a forensic setting.
Our services are retained by Attorneys, Insurance companies, Private and Public Sector Employers, Governmental Agencies, and individuals involved in litigated matters.
Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation Services
Vocational Expert Testimony Services
Vocational Consulting Services
Our consulting services can assist with pre-employment and post-employment issues, such as Wrongful Termination and Employment Discrimination. Services address issues of compliance with State and Federal disability statutes, and assess the Interactive Process, Determination of Essential Functions of a job, Reasonable Accommodation, and Discrimination factors.
Seminar Development and Presentations
Expert Witness Services
Employment Law/ Employment Discrimination
Family Law / Marriage Dissolution
Social Security Administration/Office of Disability Adjudication Review
Veteran’s Administration & Retirement Boards
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Career One Stop, sponsored by U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. America’s Job Center
- California Employment Development Department (EDD), Labor Market Information Division
- California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR)
- California Occupational Guides, a publication of California’s Employment Development Department (EDD), Labor Market Information Division
- Nevada Labor Market Information
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP)
- American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- CAL Careers
- US.jobs by National Labor Exchange
Vocational Expert, the Underutilized Resource
Getting the Most Out of Your Vocational Expert: Almaraz/Guzman & Ogilvie
The Quick Desk Reference for the Forensic Rehabilitation Consultant
S.O.S., Inc. IS HERE FOR YOU!
Get in touch with Us today.
Call to discuss how Suhonos’ Occupational Services, Inc. can address you and your client’s vocational needs today.
555 University Ave. Suite 114
Sacremento, CA 95825
680 W Nye Lane
Carson City, NV 89703
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm